Tuesday, February 23, 2010

American Food Night

American food night was last night, mum brought lucky charms, peanut butter captain crunch, a sampler of mini boxes of cereal, smarties, cow tales, bulls eyes, reeses pieces, maple sugar candy, honey sticks, ring pops, tootsie pops, nemo gummy snacks, operation gummy snacks, craisins, boston baked beans, spiderman and scooby doo mac n cheese, and confetti cake mix/frosting (I made cupcakes), I think I got it all. It was hilarious, the ring pops were a hit, and I think the reeses pieces were the favorite, and they just found the peanut butter flavored cereal hilarious.
I asked a friend of mine who plays sax if he wants to meet up once a week to practice, he's really good with his ears but wants to improve his reading, and I'm way too much on the page and need to use my ears more, so it will be a good trade off.
Off too latin rhythm ensemble soon, 3 hours long, good class, really glad I'm taking it. For my project I'm taking 'Mann im Mond' by die Prinzen, translating it into Spanish and putting it in either an Afro-Cuban or Brazilian feel, haven't decided yet, but I'm pretty pumped about it.
Oh and I got an email from the honor society I'm in at UMass asking me how I'd like to study in London this summer, haha.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your friends enjoyed the gourmet food! So are you going to study in London this summer?

    ReplyDelete