Thursday, December 10, 2009

One more day of classes

This pic is the sweatshirt I got today for my job, it's way too big, but comfy, love it!

We had the windband Christmas concert yesterday, and I was feeling the Christmas spirit, haha. I also just finished reading Dickens 'A Christmas Carol' the other night.



One day left then no classes until January 11th! Still tons of work to do, I thought I got a good chunk of it done, then I had a tutorial and it turns out I did everything wrong. The plan is to do it during the day Saturday....we'll see. Tomorrow we present our duos/trios projects in practical popular music class, I'm doing Simon & Garfunkel's 'Kathy's Song' with a singer and guitarist, we rehearsed it today and it went REALLY well, I'm pretty pumped about it.
I leave Monday! Still have a lot of planning to do. It looks like we're having a couchsurfing Christmas! I'm so excited! Mike is willing to have it at his dorm, I'm going to see if everyone attending with pitch in on the cooking. So far I've found 4 or 5 people on couchsurfing who will be in Vienna and alone for Christmas. It's going to be so much fun!
Watching 'A Muppet Christmas Carol' tonight, otherwise this weekend I'm working on my final assessments and hopefully seeing some Americans before they all leave, then I'm leaving Monday and will be back a week before classes start! (need at least 3 days recovery time from travelling I'm discovered)

No comments:

Post a Comment