Saturday, December 5, 2009

Almost There

One week left of term, in which I have a TON of work to do. My biggest distraction has been watching the show "Psych" online, but, I've watched almost every single episode, so I figure I should just keep watching to get that distraction out of the way, right? Right.
I leave in eight days! Hasn't really set in yet, no plans really, just winging it. I have a eurostar ticket which will take me from London to Lille (France) on the 14th, and I have someone from couchsurfing who's going to host me and show me around. After that, I can't really say where I'll be and when, so I'll probably be staying in hostels, I'll do my best to find a couch though, free is always nice. So, I'll be travelling for about 3 weeks, 6 weeks after that my parents are visiting, 9(ish?) weeks after that my sister is visiting, then 9 more weeks and I'll be home.
Oh and I did play in my first Goldsmiths basketball game, barely. The coach didn't show up so we weren't really able to sub, I might have played for a total of 2 minutes, if even. Nother game tomorrow (today technically), hopefully I get more play time. Afterwards there's a Pats game on at Bodean's inWestbourne at 6pm, dunno if anyone is coming, but I'm heading there straight after b-ball. The teams meeting to leave a 2pm, away game, dunno when it starts, but the tube is all sorts of shut down on Sundays and basically useless, so depending on where the game is it could take me an hour to get to Bodeans.
Anywho that's life at the moment, crazy stressful this week, but soon to be over and off on more adventures.

2 comments:

  1. You will have a great time in France! When I went we had no plans - just played it by ear.... I pretty much ate my way through that country. :) One of my funnier memories is when I was walking down the street eating an entire baquette. Myself.
    xo
    Your cousin, Krissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in France (I know I did). Iona told me that you did that couch surfing, how is that? Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete